Take off with Osma
WIN £1,000 worth of holiday vouchers in our Take Off with OSMA Grand Prize Draw. There’s also £500 worth of holiday vouchers to be won every week.
Register now to receive your instant win prize. Everyone's a winner with Osma!
To enter our weekly and grand grize draws, pick up a Take Off With OSMA ticket with any plumbing or drainage product from participating merchants.
OsmaDrain is a PVC-U gravity drainage system for use in building drainage applications. It includes fittings, junctions and bottle gullies, suitable for foul or surface water drainage. It comes in 110mm and 160mm diameters.
OsmaDrain includes the 110mm and 160mm award winning pipe made using Wavin’s unique Recycore technology, they have at least 50% recycled content yet perform just like virgin pipes.
The fittings have a captive seal for added peace of mind when making joints. Included in the range are inspection pipes and junctions, rodding eyes, gullies, covers and hoppers.
OsmaDrain pipe meets the requirements of BS EN 13476 and are Kitemarked. The majority of OsmaDrain fittings meet the requirements of BS EN 1401 and or BS EN 4660 and are Kitemarked.
Want to learn more about how OsmaDrain could benefit your next project? Contact our Technical Design team for advice and support.
You can also keep up to date with new product ranges, systems and projects by signing up to our Newsletter.
And why not take this opportunity to have a look through our downloadable product guides, certifications and other literature.
- CAD - 4D922 UIC Driveway .DWG 89kB
- CAD - 4D115 Settlement Socket Detail .ZIP 31kB
- CAD - 4D800 Yard Gully .DWG 56kB
- CAD - 4D922 .DWG 20kB
- CAD - 4D922 UIC B125 Cover .DWG 136kB
- CAD - 4D922 UIC Landscape .DWG 70kB
- CAD - 4D923 NIC Chamber A15 Loading .DWG 83kB
- CAD - 4D923 NIC Chamber B125 Loading .DWG 136kB
- CAD - 4D960 - Shallow Inspection Chamber - Standard Detail .DWG 34kB
- CAD - 4D960 - Shallow Inspection Chamber - Standard Detail - SVP Connection To Shallow Inspection Chamber .DWG 34kB
- CAD - 4D960 - Shallow Inspection Chamber - Standard Detail - Three Connections To Shallow Inspection Chamber .DWG 39kB
- CAD - 6D928 UIC 4D920 .DWG 75kB
- CAD - External waste pipe to gully .DWG 45kB
- CAD - Internal waste connection to drain .DWG 39kB
- CAD - Range 200 Chamber A15 Loading .DWG 105kB
- CAD - Range 200 Chamber B125 Loading .DWG 110kB
- CAD - Range 200 Chamber D400 Loading .DWG 111kB
- CAD - Range 315 Chamber A15 Loading .DWG 79kB
- CAD - Range 315 Chamber B125 Loading .DWG 84kB
- CAD - Range 315 Chamber D400 Loading .DWG 84kB
- CAD - Range 315 Chamber with 110mm Back Drop .DWG 92kB
- CAD - Range 450 Chamber B125 - D400 Loading .DWG 179kB
- CAD - Rodding eye installation 4D360 .DWG 70kB
- CAD - RWP to Adaptor-Bend .DWG 24kB
- CAD - RWP to Bottle Gully 4D900 .DWG 34kB
- CAD - Soil & vent connection to drain .DWG 43kB
- CAD - WAJ Multi-Base IC .ZIP 103kB
- CAD - WC direct connection to drain .DWG 45kB
- DoP - Solvent cement .PDF 262kB
- MSDS - Degreasing cleaner No.1 .PDF 155kB
- MSDS - PVC products .PDF 160kB
- MSDS - Soluble lubricant .PDF 170kB
- MSDS - Solvent cement filler .PDF 156kB
- MSDS - Solvent cement No.2 .PDF 151kB
- Product & Installation Manual - OsmaDrain .PDF 9,32MB
- Product Overview - Below ground water management solutions .PDF 6,93MB
- Product Range Summary - OsmaDrain .PDF 98kB
- Quick Guide - Installation - OsmaDrain .PDF 219kB
- Quick Guide - Jointing - OsmaDrain .PDF 190kB
- Quick Guide - Storage and Transport - OsmaDrain .PDF 370kB
- Trade price list - OSMA Below Ground and Civil Systems - 01/02/2017 .PDF 5,24MB
Looking for an easy way to download all of our documents?
Find all documents in the downloads centreGo to the download centre