Tigris K1 patented design has been relentlessly engineered to optimise all the benefits of a composite metal-plastic press-fit system and deliver the optimum solution for sanitary, potable water and heating applications, including re-circulating systems.
• Multilayer, press-fit system for potable water, sanitary and heating applications in high rise residential, healthcare and large scale industrial and commercial builds.
• Optimises press-fit benefits:
Quick, safe and proven connections with no soldering, welding, thread cutting or hot works permit required.
Flexible pipe means fewer fittings and faster/cheaper installation.
• The Wavin Lifetime Assessment Tool gives ‘green-light’ specification assurance.
• The system carries a 25 year guarantee, has WRAS, DVGW and KIWA approvals and is tested and certified to BS6920:2000 and ISO EN 21003.
• Supported by Wavin project teams, our technical centre and online resources.
• Winner of a European Design Award.
Wavin Tigris K1 Press-Fit Fittings
- Defined-leak window reveals unpressed fittings at pressure test.
- Patented hexagonal nose reduces push-in force.
- Robust PPSU fitting for corrosion and temperature resistance.
- Available in sizes 16 - 75mm.
Multilayer Composite Pipe
- Inner plastic layer of cross-linked polyethylene, an outer plastic layer of HDPE and aluminium layer in between..
- Multilayer composite pipe resistant to oxygen diffusion with a thermal expansion comparable to copper.
- Flexible pipe means fewer fittings and faster, lower cost installation.
Watch our one-minute video demonstration of how to make a Wavin Tigris K1 fitting and pipe connection.
And if you need practical advice, watch our series of how-to videos on the Wavin YouTube Channel.
When you connect with Wavin Tigris K1, you connect to the full support of the Wavin brand.
Our Tool Offers
Whether you are looking to hire a press-fit tool for your next project, or arrange a service for a tool you own, benefit from our special offers with our hire and service partners. Download our Offers and Partners details.
See Wavin Tigris K1 in the flesh with our free sample pack offer. Simply complete your details and we’ll send you a free trial pack.
* Please note we only ship Tigris K1 sample packs to mainland UK. We are also only able to supply one free sample per individual.
We offer a large range of CPD courses, keeping you up to date with the latest industry changes and product innovations, including:
- A basic overview of press-fit plumbing where you can learn more about our Tigris K1 range
- Hot & Cold Plumbing: Adaptable Plastic Systems
- The energy efficient option for central heating
- Assessing the lifetime of a continuously operated re-circulating system
Visit our E-learning Centre for a range of online courses or book your CPD training session with a member of our project team.